The Officer UX & UI Design helps with concept generation, development, and translation into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences across mobile, desktop, IFE, kiosk, and zero-touch interfaces.
To do this, responsibility for execution is shared within an inter-departmental framework that includes T&I, GE, Marketing, Brand, Airport teams, and so on. The officer’s job is to offer peer-level leadership, assistance, and supervision, as well as to take the lead on initiatives directed by the Brand & Customer committee.
- Contributes to the fulfillment of Etihad’s Customer Experience goal by researching, conceptualizing, drawing, prototyping, and user-testing digital product experiences.
- In charge of driving and implementing user-centered design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialisation within the larger design environment, such as but not limited to design research, visual design, and human-centered design; desire to extend own skill set into adjacent specialisations while gaining mastery of core skillset
- Design and produce wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups tailored for Etihad’s omni-channel touch-points with the help of team managers.
- Controls and updates Etihad’s “Elements” design language, which creates all iconography, ensures that governance is maintained and front-end design is consistent across all EY branded touchpoints.
- Where necessary, manages work-flows and project management with IT.
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Product Management teams, vendors, solution providers, and creative agencies to drive the design of UX and CX recommendations to create distinct and unique Etihad experiences.
This job eventually leads to one of the team’s other three specialisations: Manager Service Design, Manager UX, or Manager Interaction Design.
Education & Experience
- Because this is a new specialisation within the digital environment, the ideal applicant will have a bachelor’s degree in Digital Design or Human Centered Design.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in UX design, either client-side or agency-side; preferably in a user-centered design context.
For more details Click here