HP Inc. announced updates to its Pavilion line-up, designed to turn heads while progressing the towards a more sustainable future. The HP Pavilion 13, HP Pavilion 14, and HP Pavilion 15 Laptops showcase a progressive new tonal colour-blocking design and are the first consumer laptops available from HP to feature 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics. The new devices are also the company’s first consumer notebooks using post-consumer-recycled and ocean-bound plastics.
Never before has the PC been more essential among the Gen Z population. They have turned to PCs to connect with friends and family, stay entertained, and learn in digital classrooms. They have spent almost 10 more hours a week on their PC during COVID-19 than before, and over half of them are using the PC more than their phones. The newest Pavilion series delivers stellar performance, an immersive entertainment experience, and the mobility required to accommodate how and where they use their PC.
“When it comes to PCs for the newest generation of users, we want to help power their fun not only during the pandemic but in the years to come,” said Kevin Frost, global lead and general manager, Consumer, Personal Systems, HP Inc. “HP packs powerful performance features and a youthful, colourful premium design into its newest Pavilion clamshells, making them accessible to everyone to stay connected, entertained, and learning.”
The HP Pavilion 13 is a stunning mobile powerhouse in natural silver with up to 8.5 hours of battery life and Wi-Fi 6.
Playful and Unique Design for Today’s PC User
Sustainability continues to be a key focus for HP across the full portfolio of PCs and solutions. The new Pavilions feature the use of post-consumer recycled and ocean-bound plastics in the construction of the speaker housing – and its use in these devices is estimated to keep approximately 92,000 plastic bottles out of the oceans and landfills. The outer boxes and fiber cushions used in packaging the new devices are also 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable. The laptops are also EPEAT Silver registered and Energy Star certified.
The latest Pavilion PCs are inspired by art. Featuring clean lines and sculptural elements with attractive hourglass edges, users can easily open the device from all three sides. As part of the Pavilion redesign, these devices feature a 3D seamless metal chassis to eliminate parting lines on the device for a sleek, clean look and feel. The Pavilion 15 sports an 86% screen-to-body ratio (STBR) , and x/y dimensions across all three devices have also improved gen-over-gen. The displays have a three-sided micro edge bezel, with the Pavilion 13 offering either a Full HD or Ultra HD display, and the Pavilion 14 and Pavilion 15 offering either an HD or Full HD panel. The devices are also Microsoft High Dynamic Range (HDR) streaming capable, with High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) preinstalled on FHD and UHD panel options for a richer, more colourful viewing experience.
Perfect for students, all the PCs feature an edge-to-edge keyboard, a larger, more modern, precision touchpad for multi-touch support and easier navigation, and a secure log-in with the optional fingerprint reader.
The HP Pavilion 15 is a workhorse with the new 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors or AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors.
Power Your Fun with Premium Performance, Blazing Fast Connectivity Whether powering through online coursework or streaming the latest trending show, the Pavilion PCs offer best-in class-mobile productivity and rich, immersive visuals with the new 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics. The Pavilion 14 and Pavilion 15 offers the option of up to NVIDIA® GeForce® MX450 graphics and the Pavilion 15 will also offer optional AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors as well.
Other features include:
- Accelerated access to files and better storage performance: All three devices offer optional dual channel memory technology and optional Intel® Optane™ Memory with PCIe SSD standard up to 1TB.
- Battery life: Easily power through the day on the newest Pavilion laptops, with up to 8.5 hours of battery life on the Pavilion 13, and up to 8.75 hours on the Pavilion 14 and Pavilion 15.3
- The ports needed to stay productive: The HDMI 2.0 port easily connects an external 5K monitor, and a versatile SuperSpeed USB-C® port supports data, display, and power delivery.
- Stay connected with faster speeds: With Wi-Fi 6, the Pavilion PCs enable up to four times faster maximum Wi-Fi speeds and 75% lower latency.
- Quick access to the PC anytime: Open the laptop for an instant wake from sleep with HP’s Modern Standby to receive email, notifications, and stream music while in a lower power sleep state.
- Great video and audio experience for today’s new normal: HP Dual Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by B&O deliver a rich, authentic audio experience, and the HP Wide Vision HD Camera features an 88-degree, wide-angle field of view to video chat in crystal clear detail.
The HP Pavilion 14 is designed for work and play, with all the ports needed to stay productive along with the HP Wide Vision HD Camera for video chats and digital learning.