The Lexar Professional NM800 M.2 2280 NVMe SSD, designed for extreme gamers and creative professionals, offers maximum SSD performance with speeds of up to 7400MB/s read and 5800MB/s write1. It is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0 and supported by the PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe 1.4 technology standard.
Why Choose Lexar NM800 M.2 NVMe SSD?
- Handle demanding creative content and gaming with ease.
- Features LDPC for added reliability.
- Energy Efficient.
- Built to last
- Rigorously tested.
- Superior speed PCIe Gen4x4 interface: 7400MB/s read and 5800MB/s write1 – NVMe 1.4, with M.2 2280 form factor
- Get 12.7x the speed of a SATA-based SSD3
- Designed for hardcore gamers and creative professionals
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check)
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts2
- Designed with a heat dissipation label that keeps your computer cool
- 512GB (up to 7000MB/s read, 3000MB/s write)
- 1TB (up to 7400MB/s read, 5800MB/s write)
|Capacity||512 GB, 1 TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Speed||512GB sequential read up to 7,000MB/s, write up to 3,000MB/s|
1TB sequential read up to 7,400MB/s, write up to 5,800MB/s
|Operating Temperature||0° to 70° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 85° C|
|Shock Resistant||1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave|
|Vibration Resistant||10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)|
|TBW||512GB: 250TB, 1TB: 500TB|
|DWPD||512GB: 0.44, 1TB: 0.44|
|Dimension (W x L x H)||80 x 22 x 2.45 mm|
Lexar has been a trusted global brand of memory solutions for over 25 years. Memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, solid-state drives, and DRAM are all part of their portfolio. With so many possibilities, it’s simple to select the best Lexar solution for your requirements. Lexar goods are sold in major retail and e-commerce outlets globally. Visit www.lexar.com for further information or assistance.