Nutanix announced that it successfully hosted its Middle East Partner Summit and Awards 2021 on the 24th of February with the theme ‘Blaze New Trails’. The virtual event saw attendance of over 250 channel partner executives across the region.
“At Nutanix, our success lies in the growth and achievements of our partner ecosystem. We want our partners to unlock their potential, taking leverage of our technology, training and tools to expand their reach. In doing so, we seek to help them ‘blaze their own trails’ for greater mutual success,” said Mr. Aaron White, Sr. Sales Director, METI at Nutanix.
Executives from Nutanix took attendees through the transformation that the company is undergoing and provided exciting updates, like news from the new CEO, highlights of year-end results, and a recap of Nutanix’s Elevate Partner Program. Partners were also educated about the ‘Test Drive’ initiative that enables customers to put Nutanix’s software to the test in a new and improved demo, that simulates building a private cloud to create a frictionless IT environment. To bring fun into the mix, a Kahoot Quiz was organized where winners took home exciting prizes.
Following the Summit, Nutanix presented awards to those partners in the Middle East that went the extra mile during the last year. The following are the list of winners:
- Partner Of The Year: MDS (Saudi Arabia)
- Deal Of The Year: National Bank of Egypt – eSkyIT (Egypt)
- Partner Sales of the Year: Waleed Abu Serhan, GBM (Abu Dhabi)
- Partner Systems Engineer of the Year: Robin John, GBM (Bahrain)
- Distributor of the year: Starlink (UAE)
- Partner Marketing of the Year: Moh’d Elayyan, Dar Beta Information Technology (Saudi Arabia)
- Rising Star Partner of the Year: Solutions by STC (Saudi Arabia)
- OEM Partner of the Year: MIS (Saudi Arabia)
“We are delighted to have been able to re-connect and engage with our channel partners through the Partner Summit. I believe events like these create a solid foundation for growth as it not only cements relationships that we have with our existing partners, but also provides invaluable insights that enhance the knowledge base and skills of the partner community. We take this opportunity to congratulate all the partners who won awards and were recognized for their commitment to Nutanix business,” concluded Mr. White.