Zoho Corporation launched Canvas for Zoho CRM, a no code design studio for CRM personalization. Without involving IT or developers, Canvas allows organisations to design their own CRM interfaces that are better suited to each employee’s function. It streamlines and contextualises complicated CRM installations for employee-facing interactions. Both Zoho CRM and Canvas include an Arabic layout that is oriented right to left, making it easy for Arabic users to adapt the UI to their liking.
Customizing the data and workflow can make the CRM system too complex for most employees, and customizing the CRM requires excessive development effort and cost for each employee. This complexity leads directly to drops in productivity, disengagement of employees, CRM adoption, and ROI suffer. Canvas can help companies of all sizes avoid these problems and enjoy the wide range of features offered by a common CRM and the expertise offered by a vertical CRM.
With Canvas, the customer experiences platform of Zoho continues to focus on building an experiences system that simplifies the brand and stakeholder experience savings. Zoho CRM helps organizations of every dimension enable employee productivity, improve stakeholder cooperation, and increase customer success from planning to generating diverse customer experience to delivering and evolve it for the future.
“Many CRM software already offer an abundance of personalization for customer experiences, but the same is not true for employee experiences. As a result, everyone is using the same system and paying the productivity tax for no reason,” said Hyther Nizam, President-MEA, Zoho Corp.
“Imagine a reality where the system is tailor-made for each employee’s role. That is true all-around personalization, and that is what we are bringing to market with Canvas. We believe it’s a more natural solution to the challenge of software adoption. Our ultimate aim is for businesses to create enterprise-wide software experiences with consumer-grade simplicity,” commented Hyther Nizam.
Canvas Capabilities Include:
- Drag-and-Drop Editor:Canvas is a simple drag-and-drop editor that makes the design easier without writing a single code line.
- Template Gallery: You can select a preset template to talk to you and their business and immerse yourself in it.
- Industry-relevant views: Companies can develop opinions that are relevant to their industry, work culture, sales and more.
- Self-service via Portals: Clients can share Canvas creation and provide vendors, stakeholders and more with a better experience.
- Role-based Assignment: Companies can assign various canvas views based on their roles, tasks and teams.
- Extensive Formatting: Canvas also offers various size options for modifying the finer details of a view and can dynamically load styles based on conditions.
More information on further capabilities here: https://zoho.com/canvas
Additional information about Zoho CRM can be found at https://zoho.com/crm
Zoho Privacy Pledge
Zoho ensures confidentiality because no third-party trackers are able to monitor the behaviour of use and never sell ad-based companies any data. Zoho’s full technology stack is built by Zoho and enables the company to give its 60 million users the most secure experience without compromising data privacy. Zoho CRM users are confident and protected about their data and only users themselves are owners of that data. their own information.