VMRay, a provider of automated malware analysis and detection solutions, announced that it will be participating at GITEX Technology Week 2020, to be held from 6-10 December 2020 at Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai, UAE.
This year at GITEX Technology Week, VMRay will be showcasing the technology for automated analysis and detection of advanced threats.
“We’ll demonstrate how our technologies differ from other solutions. We strengthen our customers’ capacity to detect unknown malware and provide their Incident Response and SOC teams with the tools to handle the growing volume and diversity of threats with far greater speed and precision,” explained Ilijana Vavan, Chief Sales Officer at VMRay. “At GITEX, we’ll present for the first time our Email Threat Defender technology with its unique capability of detonating and analyzing suspect URLs at time-of-delivery rather than time-of-click. This powerful solution lifts protection from email threats and phishing attacks to a new level.”
The company will present its complete portfolio consisting of three products that addresses specific Incident Response and SOC requirements:
- Deep-dive threat analysis with full visibility into malicious activity, noise-free reporting
- Streamlines threat analysis by automating every stage of the process
- Enhances threat intelligence through automated generation of IOCs from analysis results
VMRay Detector is the key to scaling automated detection across the organization and the nexus for integrating the VMRay Platform with other security systems.
- Delivers a detection verdict indicating whether a file or URL is malicious
- Machine-readable detection results can be widely shared with other tools (SOAR, EDR, etc.)
- Fully automated detection process, without human intervention
VMRay Email Threat Defender complements anti-Spam and anti-Phishing solutions and detects email threats that other defences miss.
- Scans incoming mail and extracts potentially malicious attachments and URLs
- Accurate detection, without human intervention
- Scales easily to support increased email volumes without hurting performance
This year the theme for VMRay at GITEX Technology Week is ‘Certainty Through Clarity’. “Certainty comes from VMRay’s technology leadership and from our commitment to continue to be at the forefront of advanced threat detection technology.Clarity stands for our threat analysis results, and the assurance that our unique approach delivers significant benefits that other solutions simply cannot provide. That is what we deliver to our customers,” explained Ilijana Vavan.
“GITEX is the most important growth-generating event for us this year and we see the Technology Week as a great opportunity to showcase our solutions to the Middle East audience, and initiate conversations with new customers,” added Ilijana Vavan. “GITEX is the perfect business platform and we are delighted to present our world-leading suite of cyber security solutions in GITEX, where thousands of IT decision makers will no doubt be on the look-out for top-notch security products.”
VMRay welcomes all the visitors to its stand to understand more about malware analysis and detection solutions at Hall No. 2, Stand No. H2-01, Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai, UAE.