The Aruba CX 4100i Switch Series is a modern family of ruggedized Ethernet switches ideal for connecting IoT, access points, and user devices in harsh environments. The Aruba CX 4100i switches are designed for high-performance, dependable, and secure access in enterprise networks that expand beyond carpeted areas to harsh outdoor and industrial environments.
- Enterprise-class Layer 2 switching with support for ACLs, robust QoS, IPv6, and static routing
- Ruggedized Ethernet connectivity with IP30 protection for operational temperature ranges -40C to 70C2
- Built-in high speed 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 360W of Class 4 and class 6 POE for support of access points and IoT devices
- 12 port DIN rail model offers flexible mounting and AC and DC power supplies to optimize POE power
- Simple and secure network access via automated policy enforcement with Aruba Dynamic Segmentation
- Management flexibility with Aruba Central3, easy-touse Web GUI, CLI, and Aruba NetEdit
- Advanced configuration and programmability with AOS-CX and REST APIs