Huawei is seeking a skilled Hybrid Visual Designer [Graphic + Video] to join its expanding HMS Regional Creative Team in Dubai. The candidate will work on in-app and social media campaigns for all Huawei Mobile Services with a young and talented team of designers, writers, and marketers (AppGallery, Mobile Cloud, Petal Search, Video, Music, Themes, and more). Selected candidates will also have the opportunity to take full ownership of their work from concept to execution, with a focus on creating unique and engaging visual experiences for users.
- Taking part in creative brainstorming sessions.
- Conceptualizing and designing user-centered work following today’s mobile and social media best practices.
- Translating ideas into unique and cutting edge modern visual treatments, following global/local design trends and brand guidelines.
- Handling campaign execution from graphic design to video and animation.
- Handling campaign deliverables from designing master assets to creating adaptations.
- Selecting audio for video assets, when needed.
- Elevating HMS brand identity and visual language.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Creative thinking combined with strong visual skills
- Fluency in design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro) + HTML5.
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI Design
- Self-motivated team-player
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, either in an agency or in-house, preferably with digital products.
- BSc/BA or higher education qualification in Graphic and motion design.
- Exposure to Paid Media platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, DV360.
- Experience in motion graphics of digital products (animated digital ads, app shots, how-to videos etc.)
- Background in art direction, illustration, typography, composition, visual hierarchy, and simple storyboarding.
- A portfolio of extensive mobile experiences is a plus
- Experience in Gaming, sports, film, entertainment fields is a plus
For more details Click here