Spire Solutions, the preferred security partner and Value-Added Distributor in the Middle East and Africa region, is gearing up for its participation in Black Hat MEA, a prestigious cybersecurity conference and exhibition scheduled from November 14th to 16th, 2023, at the Riyadh Front Exhibition Centre. As a strategic partner in the cybersecurity domain, Spire Solutions will be stationed at booth H3.G30, collaborating with globally acclaimed technology partners to drive discussions on cybersecurity and data, aligning with Saudi Arabia’s pursuit of a secure digital future.
Under the theme “Empowering your Cyber Defence with Data and AI,” Spire Solutions aims to advance regional cybersecurity goals and will feature impactful solutions, including:
– Cloud Services by Spire Solutions, in collaboration with Microsoft
– Gurucul – ML/AI Powered Security Analytics platform
– SolarWinds – Secure IT Monitoring and Observability platform
– CyberArk – Privileged Access Management, Identity Access Management & DevSecOps solutions
– ForgeRock – Digital Identity for Consumer, Workplace, and Things
– Corelight – Successful Threat Hunting with Network Detection and Response platform
– SailPoint – Data Access and AI-Driven Identity Security for enterprises
– Spire Data – Data & AI solutions
– Conceal – AI-Powered Secure Browser Extension
Recognizing the evolving threat landscape in the Middle East and Africa region, Spire Solutions acknowledges the complexity added by generative AI models and the widespread use of cloud infrastructure. Committed to assisting organizations across various sectors in fortifying their defenses, Spire Solutions, alongside its existing array of leading technologies, will lead the way in presenting new technologies and solutions related to SIEM solutions, Cloud Services, API Security, and digital identity security.
Sanjeev Walia, Founder & President of Spire Solutions, expressed, “We are bringing the best technologies to collaborate closely with relevant government and private entities in Saudi Arabia. With a focus on Vision 2030, Saudi Arabia’s significant business shift towards digital transformation is evident, fostering innovation and enhancing business growth.”
In light of Saudi Arabia’s transformative business landscape driven by Vision 2030 and the National Transformation Program, events like Black Hat provide a robust platform to address current and emerging challenges. Through its strategic partnership with Black Hat, Spire Solutions aims to proactively secure digital assets and work collaboratively with partners and customers to elevate the regional cybersecurity landscape.